HSreplays Top 25 Kentucky high school basketball rankings
HSreplays top 25
1. Trinity (6-2) Of the teams I have seen so far, Trinity is the most complete team.
2. Bullitt East (8-1) BEHS has more than just Derek Willis, they have a solid team.
3. Ballard (6-3) I’m thinking #3 is to high with two losses last week, but who would beat them?
4. Scott County (6-2) With their only losses to Ballard and Trinity, Scott Co. looks good this year.
5. P.R.P (8-2) I may have them ranked to low because they have yet to lose to a Kentucky school.
6. Lexington Catholic (9-1) Winner of the KFC Holiday Classic.
7. Madison Central (9-0) Slowly moving up the HSreplays top 25 rankings.
8. Knott County Central (11-0) Winner of the Ihigh Fayette County Invitational.
9. Butler (5-4) The Bears have split with BEHS and runner up at the King of the Bluegrass.
10. Marshall County (7-0) They have yet to be really tested this year.
11. Montgomery County (9-1) Lost to Knott County Central for the runner up spot at the IFCI.
12. Central (6-2) Would have Central higher but the loss to Eastern is hard to forget.
13. Perry County Central (7-3) No impressive wins but no terrible losses either for PCC.
14. Clinton County (10-0) Winner of the Twin Lakes Holiday Classic.
15. Moore (7-2) A couple of tough losses at the KOB or they would be higher ranked.
16. George Rogers Clark (9-2) GRC is a couple of tight losses away from being undefeated.
17. Southwestern (9-1) Loss to George Rogers Clark their only loss for SW.
18. Covington Catholic (8-4) The Colonels have a few losses but were in every game.
19. Oldham County (9-2) Good record but two blowout losses make you wonder.
20. Pendelton County (9-2) They won 9 straight with book end losses.
21. Boone County (8-1) Boone has played very consistant but no big wins on their schedule.
22. Glasgow (5-1) They may not have enough body of work to really rank them.
23. Hopkinsville (9-1) They keep winning games.
24. St. Xavier (7-3) With a few bounces their way, the Tigers could be higher ranked.
25. Manaual (9-2) They were in both losses to decent teams.