HSreplays Kentucky high school boys top 25 rankings
HSreplays top 25 week ending 1/8/12
1. Trinity (11-2) The Rocks are the clear favorite for the LIT.
2. Bullitt East (13-2) The Chargers got all they wanted from J-town last week.
3. Ballard (11-5) The Bruins escaped with two point win over Manual.
4. Scott County (11-3) Scott County looks to the best from the eastern part of the state.
5. P.R.P (14-3) The Panthers look impressive heading into the LIT.
6. Madison Central (14-0) The Indians rolling stay perfect against some cupcakes.
7. Marshall County (14-1) The Marshals get three more wins this week.
8. George Rogers Clark (15-2) The Cardinals are on a roll winning 13 strait.
9. Lexington Catholic (13-3) The Knights split this week but beat a 5star UK commit.
10. Moore (13-3) The Mustangs look to make a statement at the LIT.
11. Jeffersontown (12-5) The Chargers could give teams fits in the LIT.
12. Knott County Central (11-2) The Patriots keep it up with two more wins.
13. Perry County Central (11-4) The Commodores face Breathitt County this week.
14. Clinton County (14-1) The Bulldogs doubled up Metcalfe Co. 86-40 last week.
15. Butler (9-5) The Bears are getting better as the season rolls on.
16. Henry Clay (9-6) The Blue Devils took a loss to a good Scott County team.
17. Montgomery County (13-3) . The Indians look strong in the 10th region .
18. Southwestern (12-3) The Warriors outscored their opponents 161 to 73 last week.
19. Covington Catholic (11-4) The Colonels are the top team from the 9th region.
20. Holy Cross (Covington) (13-1) The Indians are winners of 12 in a row.
21. Hopkinsville (12-1) The Tigers are a two point loss away from a perfect record.
22. Glasgow (9-2) The Scotties figure to be at the top of the 4th region.
23. St. Xavier (11-5) The Tigers two nice wins last week including crushing Eastern.
24. Ohio County (15-2) The Eagles best win of the season was against Manual.
25. Manual (11-5) The Crimsons move into the poll with a two point loss to Ballard.
Best of the rest
Bardstown, Bowling Green, Central,Simon Kenton, South Oldham,and Warren Central