HSreplays Kentucky high school boys top 25 rankings 1/15/12
What a week is was at the Louisville Invitational Tournament.
HSreplays top 25 week ending 1/15/12
1. Trinity (15-2) The Rocks proved their rankings by owning the LIT.
2. Moore (16-4) The Mustangs had a great showing at the LIT winning some close games.
3. Ballard (13-6) The Bruins avenged the KOB loss to Bullitt East and almost rallied back to beat Moore..
4. Scott County (14-3) Scott County made light work of their foes winning three this week.
5. P.R.P (15-4) The Panthers looked like a team to beat in the LIT until J-Town put a 7-1 run in the final minute to beat them.
6. Bullitt East (13-2) The Chargers are looking vulnerable, especially when Derek Willis gets foul trouble.
7. Madison Central (17-0) The Indians are undefeated but that will be tested this week with Montgomery County and Trinity.
8. Marshall County (17-1) The Marshals host the Guner’s Magic Train Shootout this week.
9. George Rogers Clark (18-2) The Cardinals added three more wins by an average of 18 points.
10. Jeffersontown (14-6) The Chargers led by senior Desmond Dorsey are a fun team to watch play up tempo basketball.
11. Knott County Central (14-2) The Patriots had a couple of good wins against Hazzard and Buckhorn last week.
12. Perry County Central (13-4) The Commodores had a pair of dominate two wins.
13. Clinton County (14-1) The Bulldogs are on cruise control against cupcakes but face Glasgow this week.
14. Henry Clay (12-6) The Blue Devils added three more to the win column and playing some good basketball.
15. Butler (9-6) The Bears looked bad this week at the LIT with Demetrius McReynolds playing sparingly.
16. Lexington Catholic (13-5) The Knights are a better team even though they have lost 4 of their last 5 games.
17. Dixie Heights (11-5) The Colonels have got it back on track after going 1-5 in two tough holiday tournaments.
18. Southwestern (13-4) The Warriors split this week losing a close one to Pulaski County.
19. Ohio County (15-2) The Eagles move up in the poll simply by adding wins.
20. Manual (12-6) The Crimsons beat St. X this week and lost a heartbreaker to Moore 73-71.
21. Holy Cross (Covington) (13-2) The Indians split against a pair of real good teams last week.
22. Hopkinsville (13-1) The Tigers have a date with Bowling Green on the 21st.
23. Bowling Green (14-4) If the Purples could stay away from Covington and Tennessee teams would be perfect.
24. Bardstown (11-5) The Tigers are the best of region 5 and played a solid schedule.
25. Montgomery County (14-4) The Indians had a tough week losing two games out of three.
Best of the rest
Give me your opinions of who I should look at in the comment section.