HSreplays Ky boys high school basketball Top 25 2/5
Ky boys high school top 25 week ending 2/5
- Trinity (21-3) The Rocks beat a gritty CAL team and destroyed Daviess County last week.
- Moore (22-4) The Mustangs dominated against middle of the pack 6th region teams.
- PRP (20-5) The Panthers rocked Iroquois by 24 point in their only game last week.
- Madison Central (24-1)The Indians took their first loss to a very hot Henry Clay team but bounced back with a pair of wins.
- Ballard (18-6) The Bruins had a tough game with Central and put a 110-53 beat down on Waggener last week.
- Scott County (22-4) The Cardinals lost at home to Henry Clay but downed Bryan Station and Sayre this week.
- Bullitt East (18-4) The Chargers bounce back after the road loss by beating Fern Creek.
- Henry Clay (17-6) The Blue Devils maybe the hottest team going right now knocking off Madison Central and Scott County last week.
- Perry County Central (20-4) The Commodores add two more wins as they get ready to face Knott County Central for the top spot in 14th region.
- Knott County Central (22-2) The Patriots will put their unbeaten in state record on the line Feb.9th at home vs Perry County Central.
- Holy Cross (Covington) (24-2) The Indians beat Covington Catholic and have four regular season games left against the bottom of the 9th region.
- George Rogers Clark (23-4) The Cardinals went 2-1 last week with a loss to Woodford County.
- Marshall County (23-2) The Marshals went 2-1 last week with a road loss to Graves County but are the clear favorite for the 1st region.
- Lexington Catholic (20-5) The Knights are back on track and have a big 11th region game at home Tuesday with Madison Central.
- Ohio County (24-2) The Eagles match up this week with Grayson County on Feb.10th.
- Rowan County (17-6) The Vikings have won 10 of their last 11 and appear to be peaking at the right time.
- Hopkinsville (22-2) The Tigers look to avenge one of their two losses this week at Muhlenberg County Feb. 7th.
- Bowling Green (20-6) The Purples have played several games that have been decided by 5 or fewer points.
- East Jessamine (20-4) The Jaguars look to finish the season unbeaten in 12th region play.
- Montgomery County (17-5) The Indians have won five in a row but get a Henry Clay team playing their best basketball.
- Jeffersontown (17-8) The Chargers have struggled as of late but maybe the win over Butler will get them back on track.
- Manual (14-8) The Crimsons lost to an up and down Butler team this week but thumped Atherton.
- Dixie Heights (15-8) The Colonels have been battle tested which should help them come tournament time.
- Oldham County (20-5) The Colonels are winners of seven in a row and finish up with three of four games at home.
- Bardstown (19-8) The Tigers may need to rest their legs after playing six games in eight days.